Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Ok Wow collects personal information from you. Personal information is defined as information that relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer, household or device, but does not include publicly available information from governmental records or deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have collected different categories of personal information (“Categories of Personal Information”), as described below:
- Identifiers – personal unique identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information – personal information, such as your name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, or financial information.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications – protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as, your age, race, national origin, marital status, or sex.
- Commercial Information – purchase information, such as records of products or services purchased or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or Online Activity – Internet or online information, such as browsing or search history, information on interaction with a website or advertisement.
- Employment Information - professional or employment-related Information, such as current or past job history.
- Inferences – Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics or trends
Ok Wow intends to retain each one of the Categories of Personal Information.
Sources of Personal Information
Ok Wow obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You - When you register with us or use the Site, you may provide us certain information voluntarily. This may include the categories listed above.
- Indirectly from you – When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information from observing your actions.
- Tracking Technologies - Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Cookies – When you visit the site, we may collect cookies. Cookies transmit information that helps us gather information about your experience on Ok Wow.
- Data Providers and Internet-Based Advertising - We may work with data providers and third-party advertisers who may collect personal information, such as web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), to enable you to receive customized ads, personalized e-mail or content.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a sample or offer, we will use that personal information to respond to your request.
- To provide support, personalize, and develop our Site.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Site.
- To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law.
- Details of your visits to the Site, including browser, browser version, device category, device type, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- The categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose and the categories of persons to whom it was disclosed for a business purpose
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold by categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
- Filling out our online form, located here
- Emailing us at [email protected].
- Contains sufficient information that allows Ok Wow to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- You will need to provide us with your e-mail address that you used to register with Ok Wow and your physical mailing address for Ok Wow to verify your identity.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows Ok Wow to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We will make our best efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time to respond, we will let you know the reason and the extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with the request, if applicable. We will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your requests unless the requests are excessive, repetitive, or unfounded. If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Sharing and Use of Personal Information
Ok Wow collects or uses the above-listed Categories of Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
Ok Wow sells or shares personal information to third parties for various business or commercial purposes, including to provide our services, send you samples or offers that you request, contact you regarding new promotions, improve our Site, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our customer agreements. We may use the information we collect directly, indirectly, and in combination with data we share with other parties, to introduce you to informational, service, and/or product offerings of Ok Wow and/or its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, advertisers, select unaffiliated companies, unaffiliated list brokers, affiliate marketers, companies that want to advertise other products/services, assigns, and/or brands that are owned by, licensed by, and/or partnering with https://topjobsearcher.com/ (collectively, “Affiliates”). Ok Wow may share and/or sell some of your information with third parties or Affiliates to provide you with the best deals and offers available that we believe will be of interest to you.
When we disclose or sell personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have shared, disclosed, and/or sold various Categories of Personal Information with the categories of third parties as listed below:
|Category of Third Party||Category of Personal Information||Shared (Y/N)||Sold (Y/N)|
|Service Providers||Identifiers, Personal Information, Commercial Information||Y||N|
|Data Brokers or Aggregators||Identifiers, Personal Information, Internet or Online Activity, Inferences||Y||Y|
|Advertising and Marketing Companies||Identifiers, Personal Information, Characteristics, Commercial Information,
Internet or Online Activity, Employment Information, Inferences
|Affiliates and Partners||Identifiers, Personal Information, Characteristics, Commercial Information,
Internet or Online Activity, Employment Information, Inferences
|Ad Networks||Identifiers, Personal Information, Commercial Information||Y||Y|
|Parent or Subsidiary Companies||Identifiers, Personal Information, Characteristics, Commercial Information,
Internet or Online Activity, Employment Information, Inferences
|Internet Cookie Data Recipients, like Google Analytics||Identifiers, Personal Information, Internet or Online Activity, Inferences||Y||N|
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns, including:
We use this information solely to improve the Site and address troubleshoot problems.
OkWow may use tracking technology about online activities, browsing actions, and patterns such as session replay technology from Jornaya's LeadID and/or Active Prospect's TrustedForm (behavioral tracking). Session replay technology creates a record of each user interactions, and the providers of this technology create certificates for each consumer certifying that such consumer consented to be contacted. Advertisers on OkWow may also use these tools to gain third-party confirmation of your consent. OkWow’s use of session replay technology is not a requirement to be compliant with the relevant privacy laws including TCPA, CCPA, and/or CAN-SPAM Act, and Tibrio shall not be liable for any data or content of consumer certificates shared with advertisers.
By using the Site, you agree to the use of our behavioral tracking technology.
Your Rights and Choices
This Section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Access Personal Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
Right to Delete Personal Information
You have the right to request that Ok Wow delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions listed within the CCPA (for example, if we need to complete a transaction or detect security incidents). Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information
Consumers also have the right to request that Ok Wow correct inaccurate personal information that Ok Wow may have maintained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will correct the inaccurate personal information as directed by the consumer.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Sharing of Personal Information
Ok Wow may sell or share your personal information. You have the right to direct us to not sell or share your personal information at any time (the right to “opt-out”). Consumers who opt-in to the sale or sharing of their personal information may opt-out of future sales or sharing at any time. To exercise your right to opt-out, you may submit a request to us as detailed in the Section below titled “Exercising Access, Deletion, Opt-Out, and Correction Rights” or by visiting the following Internet Web Page link: “DO NOT SELL OR SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by registering with Ok Wow again. We will only use your personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Exercising Access, Deletion, Opt-Out, and Correction Rights
In order to make a verifiable consumer request for requesting access to personal information, deletion of personal information, or correction of personal information as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Ok Wow by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. In order for Ok Wow to properly process your request, please ensure that your verifiable consumer request:
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years of Age
Ok Wow does not knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 16 through the Site. Ok Wow does not sell or share the personal information of consumers that we know are less than 16 years of age unless Ok Wow receives affirmative authorization from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. If Ok Wow learns that it has collected any personal information from minors under the age of 16, Ok Wow will promptly take steps to delete such personal information. If you have reason to believe that a minor under the age of 16 has provided Ok Wow with personal information, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] with sufficient detail to enable Ok Wow to delete that information.
Ok Wow will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: deny you goods or services, charge you a different price for goods or services, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, suggest that you may receive a different price for goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different level or quality of goods or services.